Tuesday, May 20, 2008

USA Passes the Joystick to India

I'm the former Chief Operating Officer of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? from 2000-2007 - and for the past 20 years I've coached entrepreneurs all over the world.  

This year I attended TiECON for the first time (I'll be back every year).  

I was astonished to see the power shift to India which is already so well underway.  I'd been to India for long trips twice before - once in 1991 and once in 1997 - and it's obvious that I'm overdue for another trip to see it for myself again.

In all my discussions and observations while at TiECON I could easily see the new world leader beginning the next 100 years.  USA has passed the controls to India - and frankly it's exciting to see.

I'm looking forward to connecting with and learning from the Indu entrepreneurs with TiE.

I'm asked to do Keynote Speaking events all over the world and I'll be raving about what I saw at TiECON 2008.

Cameron Herold
BackPocket COO
www.BackPocketCOO.com 

No comments: